Highlights at Gablerhof Bed & Breakfast include garden breakfast for those who enjoy eating outdoors. Depending on the season, you may indulge in the first rays of the sun or sit in shady orchards. With our roofed terrace you may enjoy your breakfast outside, even on a rainy morning at mild temperatures.
Here you will find a small selection of our breakfast menu:
- Bread and bread rolls (at least ten different kinds) from our local bakery.
- Cakes, sweet pastries (filled with jam, cream etc.) and high-quality cereals for either a healthy diet or a sweet tooth.
- Scrambled eggs and boiled eggs from free-range chickens.
- 'Quark', a German cheese speciality, various yoghurts and milk from the regional dairy company 'Molkerei Berchtesgadener Land'.
- Every day a different choice of sausages and ham from regional butchers.
- Fresh fruit, a large choice of select jams and fruit juices. During the cold season we also offer freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Neben frischem Filterkaffee servieren wir Ihnen gerne alle üblichen Kaffeespezialitäten von Espresso über Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato und Milchkaffee